1. The first 100 PTAs that register for BOPP via the Parentkind member portal and use BOPP for fundraising will be eligible for entry into the competition.
2. Eligible PTAs may enter the competition by sending a payment request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for £25, which will be paid by BOPP on or before the 31st October 2021.
3. Each PTA may generate no more than an aggregate of £25 in paylinks for this competition, and the total amount payable to all eligible PTAs for this incentive is £2,500.
4. In addition, a further £2,500 total prize fund is allocated to the 10 individual PTAs that register for BOPP via the Parentkind member portal and are able to demonstrate, on social media channels, the best and most creative use for BOPP as a way to receive funds.
5. To qualify, all social media posts must use the following tags. @BOPPpayments and the hashtag #BOPPit
6. The team at BOPP will review all posts which are tagged in this way and we will select the top 10 ideas. Each winner will be made public and will be required to send a £250 BOPP payment request to BOPP in order to receive their prize. This will be paid on or before the 17th December 2021.
7. The decision of the BOPP team will be final.
9. BOPP is a trading name of Mia Pago Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales (No. 11263859). Mia Pago Ltd is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number 826380).